Guttering in Bolton
If you require replacement of fascias and soffits in Bolton or the surrounding areas, you’ll need the services of a reliable, trusted roofing contractor.
At Roof Coating Specialists, we offer a prompt, efficient and easy to arrange service to replace your old Fascias, Soffits and Guttering. Our emphasis is on using quality products whilst providing great workmanship, and our competitively priced services are fully guaranteed.
Click To Call: 07526695033
A Quick Guide to Roofline Products
- Fascias – The fascia is the roof board that protects the roof space from the elements. It preserves the timber rafters that hold your roof in place and provides a fixing point for guttering. The fascia looks a bit like a skirting board and is the part that ‘faces you’ as you look at your home.
- Soffits – Soffits are the down facing boards that you would see if you stood with your back against your home and looked up. Soffits fill the gap between the fascia and the wall. Soffits can be fitted with air vents to provide ventilation to the roof space and loft.
- Guttering and Downpipes – Guttering and downpipes safely remove rainwater from the roof. Guttering is usually attached to fascias.
- Bargeboards – Bargeboards form the overhanging eaves that protect the gable end of a roof.
- Marley Eternit Cladding – Our concrete based composite cladding is very strong, resilient, weather resistant and attractive. Cladding is easy to fit and is an attractive way of breaking up the brickwork on your house. Cladding is now very popular for use in house extensions.
Roofline: A great way to safeguard your house
Roofline products are equally as essential as any work you elect to carry out on your home. Not just keeping the appearance of your property respectable and stylish but protected from decaying rafter ends, damp and leaking gutters, nesting and architectural damage.
Our company offers complete removal where feasible of current soffits, fascias, barge boards, guttering and downpipes whilst additionally changing waterproof membrane, rotten rafter ends and adding essential ventilation into the eves space. The overall flow and water collection is usually much improved.
Our soffits and fascias make use of the appropriate product to guarantee performance and quality. All products are non-lead formulation and matches EEC and PVC industry guidance.
Contact Roof Coating Specialists
To set up an estimate for fascias and soffits in Bolton or even for friendly advice and a straightforward idea of cost, call Roof Coating Specialists right away. Feel free to browse our other roofing services.